Tuesday 30 June 2015

June Favourites

Here are a few of my favourite things from this month:

My Jurassic World poster to mark the most epic film of the year.

I've been living on this Sanctuary Spa hand cream all month. The result: smoother and softer hands!

My new Mid-Year Academic Diary to keep myself organised and to-schedule all year!

My new stack of books for summer reading! 


Walks around campus as the sun sets.

Very frequents baths. They're just so relaxing, how could you not treat yourself?

My new window seat for all the summer reading I have to do.

My new favourite nail varnish is this Max Factor colour. 

And it's sunglasses season (finally)!



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that window seat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Thanks Sharon, definitely my favourite thing about my new room! x

      Delete