Monday 1 June 2015

May Round-Up

This month was amazing, and full of so many little memories that I wanted to share with you all. Here's my Round-Up of what's been keeping me going for the past 4 weeks.

My favourite new Rimmel goodies. From foundation to primer to powder and lippie. Really loving the primer for a perfect look.


The month of May was metal health awareness month with the Green Ribbon campaign from See Change.

Wearing this with pride during the first 3 weeks of May as Ireland became an island of pride.

My darling friend gave me a little mini Iron Man.

My first ever Glossy Box this month was full of wonderful goodies; 


I wrote Good Luck Cards for my Junior Cert year group.

I bought this book, 'Reasons to Stay Alive' by Matt Haig, with an Easons voucher I had, and it was my best purchase of the month by far. 

Getting back into the crafting spirit by starting with my own card making station.

It's the little things like these that are so important to our mental health. Take care.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the little mini iron man :D Love you picks for May x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the mini Iron Man as well. You've made me want to get back into card making. I haven't made cards in a while :-)

    ReplyDelete