Saturday 25 April 2015

Life is about celebrating the little things

My Week In Review

I've had a great week. Along with the many varied everyday occurrences in a regular week for me, I also had an interview about my mental health. And in it I was able to say with the utmost confidence that I've never been happier, or felt better in my self. Despite battles with low self worth over the years, I am now in a good place. A place where I'm comfortable with who I am, quirks and all.

So I'm celebrating the past week; the week in which I reflected on how far I've come.


I had some me-time















I printed some cute stickers














I made a little Once Upon a Time storage box in celebration of my favourite new TV show













I went to the Park




















I made a shrine to my favourites




















I celebrated the little victories













I got some much needed inspiration from Dundrum Town Centre













I found out glasses were my thing




















And celebrated the end of a good week





















Life is about celebrating the little things, and remembering the parts that made you happy. That's what this post is about - the productiveness, the relaxation, the inspiration, the creativeness, and the rewards that I experienced this week,

No comments:

Post a Comment