Sunday 3 April 2016

Feeling Free

SO, I want to Be Free this month. Sounds great, doesn't it?
But it's a vague term. How will I measure its success?

Ah, you see it's all about how I feel.

I want to feel less like this, and more like this

If my brain looks less like a squiggle of multi-tasking, nervous energy and stress then I will deem the month of Be Free a resounding success!


"the free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them." — Charles Bukowski
Here's what I imagine feeling free is like :-

  • Refreshing
  • Calming
  • Empowering
  • Stress-Free
  • Independent
  • Relief
  • Liberating
  • Happiness
  • Sky-diving from an aeroplane
  • Having more time
  • Having the time to do what I enjoy
  • Sitting in the sun in the evening after a day at work
  • Even better, having a day off work
  • Getting to spend time with friends


Doesn’t it sound fab? Here’s to being free this April.

No comments:

Post a Comment