Sunday 6 September 2015

My Week in Pictures

Something a little different for you all this Sunday. I took a lot of photos this week, and didn't have time to share them all on Instagram. So, I decided to turn them into a little blog post instead! Chill out and relax before heading back to work tomorrow morning, and and have a look at my week in pictures. 

Monday :-
My new positive affirmation poster has been placed right above my light switch beside my bedroom door so I can read every morning before I leave. 
Tuesday :-
Tuesday's look was some curls and my new Autumn shrug. Tuesday was a good day.

Wednesday :-
I used my acrylic paints for the first time on Wed. I can't remember the last time I painted. Years, and years, and years ago. But it was very therapeutic.
Thursday :-
I wasn't home for long on Thursday. Straight home after work and then over to S's house for tea, Charmed and catch-ups. But I did light my Yankee Candle melt for a couple of minutes when I got back home.

Friday :-
A couple of quiet drinks on Friday turned into home at 5am (-ish I can't even remember). I haven't done that in a long, long time.
Saturday :-
My Saturday treat was pretty amazing. I've given up chocolate, but it doesn't mean I can't still indulge in some desserts. 
Sunday :-
I found this amazing free September printable on Secret Owl today. I love goal setting and planning.

19 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having a positive message right by your door so you read it as you leave!
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it out Megan! It's perked me up this past week. But I think I'll need to keep updating the message every few weeks xx

      Delete
  2. I like the idea of having a message by the door. That's got be scheming for a way of adapting that for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you definitely should Erica! I'd highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  3. Your hair is lovely - what do you use to style the curls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Niamh, Jose Eber curling iron for my hair! I absolutely love it! x

      Delete
  4. The positive message is so cool, I really should give it a go. Love your curls too by the way, anytime I've tried to do this they fall out after 2 seconds :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mine don't always last that long either Cliona (damn wind!) But I bit of hair spray and calm weather usually does the trick :) x

      Delete
  5. Love the idea of a positive message as you are going out the door. You looked fab on Tuesday! It's funny how a few quiet drinks turns into a crazy night :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! You should try it out with your favourite quote maybe? I thought crazy nights were a thing of my past, but I guess not - haha! xx

      Delete
  6. The little message is gorgeous! I found one from Dunnes that says everything will be okay on it and it never fails to make me smile when I'm going out to work in the morning.

    Also, your hair looks so lovely and HOW are you managing to live without chocolate? :o
    Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's a lovely message for your door! Haha, the chocolate thing is tough. And I may have eaten an oreo cookie yesterday, but that's because it was a homemade one and I was eating out :P xx

      Delete
  7. if there is one thing i wish i could do it is paint. Sometimes id love to just go to a quite place in the countryside and just paint what i see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't actually paint pictures either Rachel. I just use it for crafting, but I'd love to paint!

      Delete
  8. I should leave a message at my front door. It should read - don't forget to clean the cobwebs off before you come back!! Painting is very therapeutic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good plan! It is, I've really enjoyed getting back into it :)

      Delete
  9. I love round up posts, they always serve as a great reminder of the week. To look back with in a positive mindset. I'd love curls like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh firstly I love the powerful words by the door! Secondly that planner is the business and thirdly can I have a bite of the doughnut!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I nommed the whole doughnut by myself I'm afraid xx

      Delete