Tuesday 7 June 2016

My Week in Photos #1

This month I am committed to taking a photo every single day. I hope that taking pictures will help me to find something beautiful, noteworthy or at least interesting to appreciate everyday. With the bright, clear weather, it has been an easy challenge to keep so far. Here are my photos for the first 7 days of the month.

1st June - Why not start off the month with a selfie? Well that's what I did. In my most favourite summery outfit I went out to face the first day of summer.

2nd June - The heatwave continued in Ireland, and I snapped this beautiful view of Dublin city on my commute home from work.



3rd June - I had my first ever pint of Guinness in Mulligans pub.


4th June - Following an amazing sushi, we headed to Idle Wild on Fade Street for a summery cocktail. The location and ambiance reminded me of the streets of Paris.


5th June - I took a stroll along the hazy pier in Dun Laoighaire. It was warm and the sea was a beautiful green-blue.

6th June - I got to spend this evening in the Rochestown Park Hotel in Cork for work. With a relaxing bath and a fancy gin and tonic, it was a great way to unwind.

7th June - My first ever pit stop in Kildare Village outlet was not disappointing. My highlight was the Cath Kidston store where there were discounts galore!


What have you found appreciation for during the past week?

No comments:

Post a Comment