Tuesday 21 June 2016

My Week in Photos #3

It's been a difficult week. For the past fortnight I've been working 7 days a week, and I'm starting to feel the effects. I'm worn out, run down, and seriously wishing I'd pre-booked a nice holiday to help me unwind. This week's My Week in Photos reflects my hectic schedule. There was no time to get outdoors, or divert from my usual routine. A lot of the photos were taking on my way to or from work. The rest were taken at my desk.

In fact, it was hard to find the motivation to take any photographs this week. To me, they felt mundane. I didn't see the point in sharing them. But I am proud that I persevered with my challenge, and although it hasn't been exciting, this was my week.

Wednesday 15th June - Making a Father's Day card for my Dad.

Thursday 16th June - Thursday was Bloomsday, so I grabbed a quick snap of the Ulysses characters on my way home from work.

Friday 17th June - I made a detour on my way to work to find this Roy Keane mural put up for the Euros.

Saturday 18th June - I treated myself to some macrons for the weekend. Because you always deserve macrons.

Sunday 19th June - My goals for the week weren't exactly awe-inspiring. But honestly, making it through the next 5 days without having a total mental breakdown is essential.

Monday 20th June - A pre-work selfie in my bare room as I prepare to move out for the summer.


Tuesday 21st June - After working until 11pm on Monday evening, and getting to my conference at 7:30 am on Tuesday morning, I desperately needed this caffeine and chocolate pick-me-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment