Thursday 30 June 2016

My Week in Photos #4

This week has been another busy one; but despite continuing to balance two jobs, my mood was positively and firmly boasted. From Wednesday on I felt more relaxed, happy and able to manage the never-ending pressure and stress of work. The source of this new joy? Possibly the impending return of my boyfriend from his three-week trip. Or maybe the fact that the end of Job No. 2 was in sight, and I could finally spend a weekend with the family.
Either way, my photos of the week reflect this new mindset. I made the most of my weekend off to get outdoors. I finished three books in the space of two days. I had more energy to commit to Job No.1. All in all, it's been a good 7 days.


Wednesday 22nd June - Everyday I get to walk past this beautiful piece of stone work. Why this nautical image appears on a building on Dame Street, I don't know. But I love it. And walking by it reminds me of the calmness of the ocean.


Thursday 23rd June - The sun finally came back (albeit only briefly), and I snapped this quick shot on the Ha'penny bridge on my way to work.


Friday 24th June - After 5 weeks, I finally got back home to see my family and my dogs. Obviously the first thing I did was take the dogs out to play fetch.

Saturday 25th June- Another day of dog-ventures, as I took the dogs down for an early morning swim.

Sunday 26th June - I decided to also use my weekend to set some goals for the week ahead.

Monday 27th June - The boyfriend was finally back from France, and brought with him a very cute fox teddy, including an Ireland badge, as a present for me.

Tuesday 28th June - My latest book read is the classic 'The Lost World' by Sherlock Holmes author Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. I was lucky enough to pick up this beautiful hardback and illustrated copy at a car boot sale last summer.

Wednesday 29th June - What better way to unwind midweek than some Choco tea? It even comes with a motivational message; "When everyone is trying to be something, be nothing."

Thursday 30th June - Last day of the month selfie!

It's been a long month of highs and lows, but more on that in my Appreciate the Journey conclusion.

Until then,


No comments:

Post a Comment